PIRAC (Public Interest Research and Advocacy Center) in bahasa Yayasan Penelitian dan advokasi Publik Depok is an independent and non-profit organization, which offers services in research, training, consultation, facilitation, advocacy, and information dissemination in the fields of philanthropy, resource mobilization and strengthening civil society organization in Indonesia.
PIRAC’s vision is to create empowered, prosperous, and caring society.
PIRAC’s vision is to create empowered, prosperous, and caring society
1) To foster awareness of giving in an organized way;
2) To improve civil society organization capacity in fundraising & resource management;
3) To encourage the improvement of social responsibility for public and private institutions;
4) To encourage the realization of conducive policies and law systems for philanthropic activities and non-profit sectors;
5) To develop new knowledge in the fields of philanthropy, resource mobilization and civil society organization;
6) Facilitate the process of inter-sectoral partnerships. The legal name of PIRAC is Yayasan Penelitian dan Advokasi Publik Depok and registered as foundation by notarial deed No. 6/ 14th Oktober 2011. PIRAC legal status authorized by The Law and Human Rights Ministry of Indonesia (Ministerial decree no.AHU – 8422.AH.01.04 2011).